Tampa Bay Personal Injury Lawyer
Whether you’ve been wrongfully injured in an auto accident, a slip and fall accident, or otherwise, you can depend on our Tampa Bay personal injury lawyer to fight for the compensation you deserve. Contact The Frank Santini Law Firm to schedule your initial consultation with our seasoned personal injury team.Get Your Case Started
Why Hire a Tampa Bay Personal Injury Lawyer?
The Frank Santini Law Firm is a trusted legal resource in our local community, and if you’ve been injured in Tampa Bay, you can depend on Attorney Santini to provide you with quality legal representation when you need it most.
Our Legal Services
Our Tampa personal injury lawyer has handled countless types of auto accident claims over the years, including claims involving the following:
- Boat Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- SUV Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Uber/Lyft Accidents
Attorney Santini also handles the following types of injury claims:
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Dog Bites
- Gas Explosions
- Medical Malpractice
- Product Liability
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Sexual Abuse
- Work Injuries
- Wrongful Death
What to do After an Accident
- The first thing you should do is call the police to the scene of the accident.
- If you were injured in an auto accident, ask the other driver for his or her insurance information. If you were injured in a slip and fall accident, notify the property owner/store manager of the incident.
- You should then ask any witnesses for their contact information so they may verify your claim later on.
- Take pictures of the scene of the accident. If you were injured in an auto accident, take pictures of any damage to your vehicle, the other motorist’s vehicle, and any property involved in the accident. If you were injured in a slip and fall, take pictures of the unsafe conditions that caused your accident.
- Seek immediate medical treatment, and ensure you receive all medical documentation from your doctor afterward.
- Retain the services of a knowledgeable Tampa Bay personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. In most cases, the statute of limitations for personal injury claims in Florida is four years, meaning you cannot wait any longer than four years from the date of your accident to sue. We can help you today.
Contact Our Tampa Bay Personal Injury Lawyer
If you’ve been injured as a result of negligence in Tampa Bay, our Tampa Bay personal injury lawyer is ready to guide you through every step of the personal injury claims process ahead. Contact The Frank Santini Law Firm today.