Riverview Personal Injury Lawyer
The unfortunate reality of today’s day and age is that everyone is always in a hurry, and unfortunately, this often leads to serious accidents. If you are someone who has recently sustained an injury due to no fault of your own, our Riverview personal injury lawyer is ready to fight, tooth-and-nail, for the compensation you deserve and need to heal. Contact The Frank Santini Law Firm so we can begin discussing your situation, your goals for the outcome of your case, and how we can help you realize that outcome in your personal injury claim.Get Your Case Started
Why Hire a Riverview Personal Injury Lawyer?
If you’ve recently been seriously injured in an accident due to no fault of your own, you should ensure that you hire the right personal injury attorney to represent your legal matter. The Riverview personal injury lawyer here at The Frank Santini Law Firm has helped countless accident victims throughout Riverview recover their rightful compensation for over a decade, and he is ready to fight for your right to a swift recovery as well. All you have to do is give our firm a call.
Our Legal Services
As you know, auto accidents happen every single day throughout the state of Florida, and unfortunately, most of those accidents are entirely preventable. Do not let an auto accident caused by another driver’s carelessness go unnoticed. Our Riverview personal injury lawyer handles a wide array of auto accident claims, including the following:
- Boat Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- SUV Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Uber/Lyft Accidents
Of course, not all accidents occur on the road, which is why our Riverview personal injury lawyer handles all of the following claims as well:
- Catastrophic Injuries
- Dog Bites
- Gas Explosions
- Medical Malpractice
- Product Liability
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Sexual Abuse
- Work Injuries
- Wrongful Death
If you have a successful personal injury claim, you may be awarded compensation for the burdens you have sustained. There are two types of recoverable damages available in Florida: economic damages and non-economic damages. Basically, economic damages refer to the financial cost of an injury, and they will include the cost of medical bills, lost wages from being unable to return to work as a result of your injury, the cost of surgeries, and more. Non-economic damages are known as damages that have more of an emotional value, such as the loss of enjoyment of life, pain and suffering, and more. Even though you are unable to calculate these damages to a dollar amount, in a civil lawsuit, you can obtain monetary compensation to help reduce the burden of the harm imposed upon you.
What to do After an Accident
- The first step you should take is to call the police to the scene of the accident. Law enforcement will be able to dispatch an ambulance.
- If you were hurt in an auto accident, ask the other driver for his or her insurance information. If you were hurt in a slip and fall accident, inform the property owner/store manager of the incident.
- You should then ask any witnesses for their contact information so they may verify your claim at a later date.
- Take photos and videos of the scene of the accident. If you were hurt in an auto accident, take photos of any damage to your vehicle, the other motorist’s vehicle, and any property involved in the accident. If you were injured in a slip and fall, take pictures of the unsafe conditions that caused your accident.
- Seek immediate medical treatment, and make sure that you receive all medical documentation from your doctor afterward.
- Hire the services of a skilled and experienced Riverview personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. In most instances, the statute of limitations for personal injury claims in Florida is four years, which suggests that you cannot wait any longer than four years from the date of your accident to file a legal claim. Our attorneys will ensure you meet each of your claim’s deadlines.
Statute of Limitations in Florida
In Florida, there is a statute of limitations for personal injury claims of four years, which suggests that if you were hurt in an accident because of another’s negligence, you will have to speak with a Riverview personal injury lawyer right away. Waiting any longer than four years from the date of an accident will most likely result in you being barred from filing the claim entirely. Don’t wait, give our firm a call today.
Contact Our Riverview Personal Injury Lawyer
No matter where you’ve been injured, whether while on the road, on someone else’s property, or while seeking medical treatment, The Frank Santini Law Firm is here to help. We are aware of the seemingly endless financial ramifications of a serious injury, such as the cost of medical bills, surgeries, multiple overnight stays at hospitals, in-home care, and rehabilitation, and we believe that no one who’s been wrongly injured should have to pay these bills on their own. Contact The Frank Santini Law Firm today to schedule your initial consultation with our firm so we can fight for the compensation you deserve.