Hillsborough County Auto Accident Lawyer
Citizens of Tampa, Hillsborough County, and throughout Florida have to deal with the unfortunate reality that auto accidents occur every single day. Though some of us are lucky enough to go through our entire lives without sustaining an injury in an auto accident, this is not the case for everyone, and our Hillsborough County auto accident lawyer is here to give accident victims in Florida a voice. No matter where you were injured, if you were harmed due to no fault of your own, then you need not look any further than The Frank Santini Law Firm for assistance. Continue reading and contact our firm to learn more about auto accidents and how we can help you if you’ve been hurt in one.Get Your Case Started
Why Hire a Hillsborough County Auto Accident Lawyer?
If you’ve been injured in Hillsborough County, the Tampa personal injury lawyer here at The Frank Santini Law Firm may be your best option going forward. Attorney Santini has assisted victims of auto accidents in the area for over a decade, and he is ready to use his years of experience in the field to lead the charge in fighting for the compensation you need.
Our Legal Services
For decades, The Frank Santini Law Firm has assisted countless individuals who’ve been wrongly injured in a wide array of auto accidents, including the following:
- Boat Accidents: Boat riding is a pastime here in Florida, and many boat owners choose to ride their boats year-round. Unfortunately, boat accidents occur more often than you may think, and if you were hurt in one due to no fault of your own, there is a strong chance that you will have a valid personal injury claim.
- Bus Accidents: People throughout Florida rely on buses to get them from place to place, whether on their commute to work or otherwise. While you seldom hear of bus accidents, the unfortunate reality is that they occur more than you may think. We have successfully represented bus accident victims in the past, and we are equipped to do the same for you.
- Car Accidents: Car accidents are the most common type of auto accident, and unfortunately, car accidents occur every single day in Florida. Our firm has helped car accident victims fight for their rightful compensation for decades, and we are here to do the same for you.
- Motorcycle Accidents: While motorcycles are among the most exciting ways to get from place to place, the truth is, they also come with their own set of dangers. That being said, just because you are injured in an accident as a motorcyclist does not mean that you were at fault. Like regular cyclists, motorists often fail to show motorcyclists the respect they deserve, which frequently results in serious wrongful injuries.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Pedestrians are the most vulnerable individuals on the road, and if you are a pedestrian who was recently stricken by an automobile, you are most likely now severely, if not permanently, injured. The Frank Santini Law Firm has handled countless pedestrian accident cases over the years, and we are ready to fight for your right to compensation as well.
- SUV Accidents: Unfortunately, driving an SUV can increase the chances of being involved in a rollover accident. If you were wrongly injured in a rollover accident or another type of SUV accident, we are here to help.
- Truck Accidents: 18-wheelers and other commercial vehicles pose extreme threats to all other motorists, as the sheer size of these vehicles outclasses all others on the road. Truck accident victims owe it to themselves to speak with a knowledgeable Hillsborough County auto accident lawyer as soon as they can.
- Uber/Lyft Accidents: Ridesharing services such as Uber and Lyft are becoming increasingly popular throughout the country, and for good reason. Unfortunately, Uber/Lyft accidents are not unheard of, and if you’ve been injured in one, our firm can help.
Common Causes of Auto Accidents
Auto accidents happen for a wide array of reasons, including poor road conditions, inclement weather conditions, faulty automobile parts, and more. However, perhaps unsurprisingly, they are generally the result of negligence. Some of the most common forms of auto negligence that our firm sees on the road today include the following:
- Distracted driving
- Driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Driving while fatigued
- Unsafe lane changes
- Ignoring traffic lights
- Ignoring traffic signs
- Disobeying all other rules and regulations of the road
Statute of Limitations
The statute of limitations for personal injury claims in the state of Florida is the deadline by which wrongfully injured parties will have to sue the party responsible for their injuries. The statute of limitations for personal injury claims in Florida is, under most circumstances, four years. Simply put, this means that you cannot wait any longer than two years from the date of your auto accident to pursue compensation from the negligent driver who caused your injuries. The sooner you bring your claim to our firm’s attention, the sooner we can begin working towards the compensation you deserve and need to heal.
What to Bring to Your Initial Consultation
After an accident, you must do everything in your power to document the facts of the incident, as our firm can use that information as evidence when proving your personal injury claim. That being said, the first part of the claims process is your initial consultation with our firm. In your initial consultation, we will listen to your story, examine the evidence surrounding your accident, and begin mounting the best possible case on your behalf. For this reason, if possible, it is always best to bring the following documentation to your consultation, if possible:
- A copy of the police report filed at the scene of the accident.
- Pictures of any damage to your vehicle, the other motorist’s vehicle, and any property involved in the accident.
- Medical documentation regarding your injuries, including any notes from your doctor detailing the origin and extent of your injuries.
- Medical bills associated with your injuries.
- Any correspondence you may have had with the opposing party or their insurance company, including text messages, emails, or otherwise.
- Written or recorded witness statements (or the contact information of any witnesses to your accident).
- Your insurance information.
- The opposing party’s insurance information.
- Any other information that you believe is relevant to your case.
Contact our Hillsborough County Auto Accident Lawyer
Auto accident victims in Hillsborough County and throughout the state of Florida should never have to suffer alone. For decades, The Frank Santini Law Firm has proudly fought for the compensation to which the wrongly injured are entitled, and we are ready to put that experience to work for you. If you’ve been injured due to the negligence of another driver, contact our firm today.